Neo 350is a fast light cruiser / racer designed and built with a special eye to the latest ORCì rules to be the largest yacht ( gph) of the C group with attention of not paying extra penalties under IRC as well. The yacht may have an ORC or IRC dedicated keel and rudder configuration.
WATER & FUEL
- Water Tanks: 150 lt
- Fuel Tanks: 60 lt
ENGINE / OMOLOGATION / CREW
- Engine: Saildrive 20 hp
- CE Category: A ‐ Ocean
Double tap on virtual tour area to enter in full screen mode
LIGHTER IS FASTER
GRAN PRIX OPTIONS
- Upgrade to infused epoxy resin , carbon reinforcements and bulkheads ( in the limits not to be considered in ORC or IRC), Corecell core , postcure at 65° of the finished yacht.
- Race electronics
- IRC and ORC Dedicated Keel
- All carbon Upgrade capable (Mast, Boom, Vang)
- Upgrade to composite pulpits and stantchions
- Peel ply raw look interiors (not painted)
ADVANCED FULL LIGHT FIBER GLASS CONSTRUCTION
- Direct female mould
- Infusion Technology
- Epoxi resin cured at 70°
- Multiaxial and unidirectional Fiber Glass
- A light and strong structure allows a light displacement yacht with 50% of the weight in the keel
- Category A yacht engineered by "Ceccarelli yacht design and engineering"